BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B. COM.)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is a three year Degree Program comprising two Semesters every year. Graduation in commerce opens up no. of career opportunities, both, in public and private sectors.
- Guest lectures by Industry experts, Academicians on pertinent topics
- Rigorous industry updated curriculum that bridges the gap between theory and practice.
- Help learners remain focused and committed to career goals.
Std. or its equivalent examination
Candidates can fill B. Com. application form either in online or offline mode for admission to the Degree course:
- Fill the Online Application Form give by Counsellor
- Attach all the Below Mentioned Documents scanned( Size less than 100MB)
- Mail the Documents on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verification of Documents as per University Standards
- Payment of Fees
- An offline application form has to be filled by candidate by Visiting College Premises.
- All Necessary details of the form has to be filled.
- Attach the Below Mentioned Documents with the form.
- Verification by Administration officer
- Payment of Fees( Cash, Online Transfer)
Documents Required For Admission:-
- A list of documents which are needed to be submitted at the time of admission is mentioned below:
- Class 10th Certificate with its mark sheet
- Class 12th Certificate with its mark sheet
- 12th Leaving Certificate
- Date of birth certificate (If available)
- Transfer Certificate from last studied institute
- Migration certificate(Other State University)
- Valid Identification Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport, etc
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (If Applicable)
- Recent Colored Photograph
The Scheme of the Examination shall be divided in two parts:
- Internal Assessment – 20 Marks
- Semester End Examination – 80 Marks
Ms. Sunera Memon (Counselor)
Contact No. : 8422882284
Email Id: email@example.com