DIPLOMA IN CATERING & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management Dip – CRM is an undergraduate program that is offered in Affiliation to MSBVEE Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education Examination. This is a 2 Years Full time equivalent program. The Eligibility for the same is SSC. EQUIVALENCE is the highlighted feature of this Program which means; It is treated ON PAR / EQUAL TO with Standard XIth & XIIth making the student directly eligible for the Degree Program in Hospitality Studies.
Hotel Industry faces shortage of skilled manpower required at Entry levels. One of the main reasons of this is lack of knowledge, proper directions & guidance, leading to attrition. Diploma in Catering and Restaurant has been designed with an aim of providing knowledge about Catering & Restaurant (Service) industry and develop skilled manpower at Entry and Supervisory levels that can efficiently execute the operations & ensure smooth functioning of the organization. Students are given live and practical training on how to manage different aspects of Food Production and Food & Beverage Service businesses, be it of any scale, size or pax. This Diploma opens up myriad avenues of employment not only in hotels but also in the allied sectors like;
- On Site Catering
- Railway Catering
- Travel Food Services
- Cloud Kitchens
- Industrial Catering
- QSR- Quick Service Restaurants
- Industrial Catering
And, many more..
|KEY FEATURES OF THE INSTITUTE & COURSE:
- Affiliated to MSBVEE, a government of Maharashtra Body
- Focuses on Food Production & Food and Beverage segment
- Excellent course work for preparing to join restaurants as chefs, bartenders, servers, supervisors etc
- Perfect blend of Practical & Theory
- Provides equivalency for the admission to B.Sc. Hospitality Studies by University of Mumbai without appearing for conventional 12th standard/ HSC examination
- Training and job opportunities
- SSC (10TH Std) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate
- Duration: 2 Years Full Time.
- Preference will also be given to the candidate having Owned Family Business.
- In case a candidate has appeared for Class 10 exam and is waiting for the result, she/he can also apply to the course.
- Food & Beverage Service (Theory) & (Practical)
- Food Production (Theory) & (Practical)
- Advanced Food & Beverage Service (Theory) & (Practical)
- English- Communication Skill
- Computer Application (Theory) & (Practical)